Casement Window Styles
Casement windows are hinged at the sides. Casement windows project outward, providing significantly better ventilation than sliders or equal size. Because the sash protrudes from the plane of the wall, it can be controlled to catch passing breezes, but screens must be placed on the interior side. Virtually the entire casement window area can be opened, while sliders are limited to less than half of the window area.
Features of casement window
• Graceful, new generation attractive styling, matching contours
• Highest quality strong 3 1/4″ fusion-welded frames
• 7/8 ” overall sealed units for superb efficiency
• 90 opening sashes, fin seal, pile and extruded double bulb
• Truth” maxim” high quality hardware opens effortlessly
• Single level multipoint ease of operation and security
• Snap in glazing inside the house for security
• Full Size fiberglass screen top to bottom% pure high quality PVC.